Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wizard Rockumentary!






I saw it for the first time today at a small screening at a local library!
There were probably only about 10 people there, and most of them were fairly kids with their parents. In fact, I think me and my sister were probably the only ones there who even really knew what wrock was. It would have been fun to see it with some other hard core fans who really understood, but there were benefits...such as I won both prize drawings due to the fact that everyone else left before it was over! I won an awesome red Whomping Willows shirt that says "The whomping willow almost killed me" , autographed by both Matt of the Whomping Willows AND Alex of the Remus Lupins. *fangirlsigh*
Also, I won an amazing Ministry of Magic CD and a Tonks! CD! I was so happy!
As for the movie, it was amazing!! i loved every second of it. The DVD will be on my Christmas list for sure ;)

Speaking of Wizard Rock, I got my new Remus Lupins CD in the mail yesterday!! I am totally overcome by wrock!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

I will write more later. Hugs to all of you,


Auriana

No comments: