Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sick day.

Hey there my friends/fans/People who read my blog because they have nothing better to do!

Well, I'm sick today. Thank you in advance for your get well messages ;)

The good thing about going to high school online is that I can still do work when I'm sick(...did I say good thing?), so I've been working on tests, essays, algebra and other things too confusing for my teenage brain, while I really would like to be sleeping.

OK so...yeah I'm about to go to the store to buy some chocolate, then come home and watch the Jonas Brothers on dancing with the stars...which I do not normally watch! Oh, the things we do for our favorite bands. Nothing against dancing with the stars, I just find it incredibly cheesy. But hey, I watch American Idol so...I guess I am a little hypocritcal.

Huggles,

Auriana

No comments: